Hmmm so that’s about 95 degrees fahrenheit here
i can help
1. don’t sleep with a blanket. you will cry. grab a spare bedsheet if you can.
2. DRINK WATER OMFG.
3. in fact, i’d get a bunch of water bottles and put them in the freezer and then take them out day by day so they’ll be nice and cold when they melt (really quickly)
4. fans and such are your friends
5. alcohol, coffee, sugary drinks, and salty things will dehydrate you. avoid.
6. if you start feeling dizzy, lightheaded, super thirsty, or start running a mild fever w no apparent cause, you are dehydrated and you must fix this. make and ORS (oral rehydration solution) which is basically lemonade with salt. Well, it depends. I like to use lemons bc they’ve got electrolytes (WHICH YOU NEED) and water but basically do this:
-get a thing of water
-get a thing of sugar, salt, and lemon juice, and dissolve it so it’s kind of syrupy in a bowl
-pour syrup in water and mix
-it should basically taste like homemade lemonade but a little bit saltier but it’s not bad